- World AIDS Day in Madang, 2008: News report written for the blog Madang — Ples Bilong Mi
- Mānoa Faculty, Affordable Housing and University-Provided Faculty Housing. Interim report from the focus team regarding faculty housing, for the Faculty Senate C.A.B’s Sub-Committee on Auxiliary Services, Facilities, and Capital Improvements. July 1 2005.
- Who’s Out There? Listening to the Un-Insured in Hawaiʹi; a Qualitative Research Report. Final report of Coverage for All Project (66 pgs); D.William Wood, Heather E. Young-Leslie, Carol Murry, J.D. Baker, J.Y. Choi. June, 2003.
- Coverage is Confidence: The Uninsured Envision Health Insurance for Hawai`i. Draft report (Phase II). Heather E. Young-Leslie, D. William Wood, Carol Murry, J.D. Baker, J.Y. Choi. 2003.
- Voices of Providers: Preliminary report (Phase II). Heather E. Young-Leslie, Carol Murry, D.William Wood, J.D. Baker, J.Y. Choi. May 23’03.
- Voices of the Uninsured: Preliminary report (Phase I). Heather E. Young-Leslie, D. William Wood, Carol Murry, Jill McGrath Jones, J.D. Baker. October 2002.
- A Blueprint for Action: Rural, Northern and Remote Health Research. Report by the Steering Committee of the Rural, Northern and Remote Health Conference, submitted to the federal Minister of Health (Hon. Alan Rock). Co-authored with Mo Watanabee Ann Casebeer and Steering Committee. April 2000.